EMS is a leading entertainment exhibitor with headquarters in Singapore and presence in the USA, Asia and Europe. The company has more than 10 exhibitions travelling worldwide concurrently and has attracted over 10M visitors since its inception in 1993. EMS also acts as the exclusive licensee for the live show Barbie LIVE! and was instrumental in its conceptualisation.
ExhibitionsEMS produces highly educational and interactive exhibitions and holds the exclusive rights for renowned global brands like Terracotta Warriors and Leonardo Da Vinci. EMS also has equal rights or own the rights to these top brands: Exhibitions that have been firmed up for touring in 2015: Terracotta Warriors, Leonardo Da Vinci, Star Trek: The Exhibition and CSI: The Experience.
Permanent VenuesEMS has 4 permanent venues that house its top exhibitions.
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, USA
- Located along the Las Vegas Strip which has 40M visitors per annum.
- Second largest hotel in the world by the number of rooms.
- CSI: The Experience has attracted an average of 140,000 visitors per annum since 2009.
Discoveria at Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Located in Avenue K, opposite the iconic KLCC.
- Dinoscovery covers over 14,000 sq ft of space.